music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.


Shin CyberWatch: Survival Series: Ubin Trip: Day 1, Part 1.

    Shin CyberWatch

    My leisures blog that's about my lifestyles which evolves around entertainments. i.e. Foods, Shopping, Sports, Movies, Songs and Holidays and most importantly... PARTIES!!! Live is short! So, enjoy while we can and while we are young! Yappers!! (Oct 05)

    Tuesday, December 12, 2006

    Survival Series: Ubin Trip: Day 1, Part 1.

    Well, please be warned that this would be a very long continuous blog (in a few mini series) cos I had taken lots of pictures during our 2 days 1 night 'luxurious' stay in this sunny island called Pulau Ubin! Haha!

    Map of Ubin
    After days and nights of planning and nightmares.... it finally come to the 'D' day itself! I really din think it would happened but it did! No one backed out last minutes! Woopeee! It's 9.30 am in the morning as i gathered my backpack and was waiting for Grace at my void deck. Took some pics before Grace arrived and we left to meet up with the rest of the gang at Tampines Bus Terminal. Mark and Irene was early. Bernard arrived shortly after Me and Grace followed by Da Mark and Rae cos the 2 stay much further.

    Irene, Mark, Grace and Bernard on the Ferry.


    Me, Da Mark and Rae!

    We had lunch at Changi Village first before proceeding to the new Changi Jetty to board the ferry at only $2 per head. It was sunny when we reached the island at 12 plus. Next, not wasting any precious time, we rented 3 mountain bikes for myself, Mark and Irene and cycled to the designated camp sites while the rest travelled on foots. This arrangement was made because me and Mark were both carrying the heavy and bulky backpacks. Also, we thought it would be more economical cos not all of us would be cycling throughout the 2 days stay in Ubin. If there are people going for cycling, someone have to stay behind to look after our belonging rite? Anyway, that was reasonale and the rest agreed. Heehee...

    Our 1st Group Photo of the Day.

    But believe me! Cycling wasn't easy as there were many upslopes along the way. Me, Mark and Irene were struggling to climp up the slopes with our heavy loads! Wahaha! It was damn shagged but at the same time hilarious! We were laughing and cursing to ourselves as we tackle the steep slopes. Sometimes, we hard no choice but to dismount from the bikes to push the bikes up the slopes! Tough trainings we laughed! The worst thing was that we realised we took the longest route!! Kaoz! Cos half way to our camp site, we were shocked to spot the rest of our friends ahead of us!! Shit! Thought we would be faster and din expect them to beat us to it! Wahaha!

    Camp Site at MaMa's Beach!

    After somemore upslopes and pushing up the slopes, we finally reached our destination at MaMa Beach! All previous cursing and sufferring were suddenly forgotten and left behind our heads as we were greeted by the beautiful scenaries display before our eyes. Woo.... and Waa... After a short break, we allocated our own site where we want our tent to be set and just as we were unloading the bags, the rest arrived! Wahh!! They were really fast! It's amazing!

    The Gals were playing cards...

    While Others were still working...
    The tents were set up shiftly and were in a way facing one another in a triangular formation, the center space was used for our camp fire and cooking. It was around 2 pm then. Next the boys cycled off to look for stones and rocks to built the fire place while the rest unpack their bags. Once everything are done, we played some cards and enjoyed the sunny afternoon. I was actually starting to feel left out then cos the rest were in pairs!!! Mark and Irene being couples 1, Grace and Bernard being couples 2, and Da Mark and Rae being the unoffficial couple! Leaving just me and myself! Wahaha! WTF!!! I must really find myself a GF! I told myself as i envy the couples! Oh well.... at least the trip will be fun! Ha!



    Me, Myself and I

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


A Chance



To say I love you


To want to share

Forever and Eternity


Make you think That I must care



But love to you Is just fun and games


But to me, love Is just not the same

I know you do not care


I know I don’t care



For I believe, love is much more


For one another, Being here and there

We once talked about almost everything

We now talked about almost nothing




With this wall of silence between us

A part of me would now die each day


Yet I still think of you when I am awake

Yet I still dream of you when I am asleep




So… when you are ready to give this a glance

Then I pray, you'll perhaps give in and give me a chance


Hoping that you shall one day

Hold my hands and whisper in my ear





"Will you be mine"




*~- AnthonY -~*



- StormWatch -


"o- For the Woman I Ever Love! -o"


^_^