My 1st Hip Hop Dance Lesson
Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait
Finally, the Hip Hop class that I enrolled myself into starts today at the neighbour community center near my house. When I arrived and found the classroom (after searching the whole CC) I was very shocked to see the impressive turnout of the people taking up the class. My initial expectation was only a handful of us (ard 12 pax) from what the CC's assistant told me when I submitted my application. But to my bewilderment, there were about 40 students in the small classroom... or dance room... whatever you call it. And I was frozen for an instant when I realised there were only 4 guys including myself. Meaning... there were more than 30 eye candies babes in the room ranging from teenagers to young adults!!
For the first time, I actually felt awkward and thought of escaping. But a guy came to talk to me and introduced himself (but I immediately forgotten his name cos I was checking out his lady friend with big round eyes and wearing a red strips body hugging singlets). Keke... Lol. But he was friendly and after knowing they were first timer like myself, I felt better despited being the oldest student in the class. Throughout, the 2 hrs lesson, our trainer, Winnie thought us some basic moves. I had problems following and coordinating my body as I dun have any dance background and occasionally, I would take a peep at the mirror to check myself out. Oh my gosh! I looked so stiff and un-natural!! Not exactly the stylo-milo hip hop dancer looks that I was expecting! Wahaha!
Anyway, I guess we all had fun eventually! My favourite part was actually the warming up session! Keke... being crowed and packed into a small room, you can't imagine some degrees of awkwardness especially when you are at the back roll behind all the ladies in tights!! Especially when doing body bending exercises... get what i mean? Oh yeah, remember the gal in red strips singlets? My eyes almost popped out just as with her 2 melons hanging dangerously by the neckline and seem almost dropping out at any moment!! Thank god I was at the back roll! Lol.
So ladies!! I guessed it better to know what proper attires is to be worn for the proposed occasions else you would be asking for un-wanted attentions! Till next week, I'm off to practise my dance moves!! Cya!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home