music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.


Shin CyberWatch: Cosfest 2006 at Singapore Expo! Part 2 of 2.

    Shin CyberWatch

    My leisures blog that's about my lifestyles which evolves around entertainments. i.e. Foods, Shopping, Sports, Movies, Songs and Holidays and most importantly... PARTIES!!! Live is short! So, enjoy while we can and while we are young! Yappers!! (Oct 05)

    Sunday, December 17, 2006

    Cosfest 2006 at Singapore Expo! Part 2 of 2.

    The only picture i took with a Cosplayer! I happened to meet him just a nite ago at Cineleisure Orchard! So Qiaoz.. haha...


    This is one Pro Cosplayer. The moment i ask her for a pic, she strike a aggressive post! Woaaa... nice kitty....


    Dunno what they suppose to be... Battle royal perhaps???


    Dunno these characters as well. But i like the Mushroom!!! Heez.


    Stay away from us!! Eeekk!


    So... who do you think is more chio? She? or me, Chun Li? Wrong answer and i'll kick you between your balls!


    I took this bcos of the Robot gal whom i find nice! No comments or the other... Next!!


    Too bad i din get to see them in person but the FF character sitting on the right 2nd actually look very cool!


    Somemore group pics! The gal in the middle had a nice ermm... revealing costume that i find eye popping! Heehee...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


A Chance



To say I love you


To want to share

Forever and Eternity


Make you think That I must care



But love to you Is just fun and games


But to me, love Is just not the same

I know you do not care


I know I don’t care



For I believe, love is much more


For one another, Being here and there

We once talked about almost everything

We now talked about almost nothing




With this wall of silence between us

A part of me would now die each day


Yet I still think of you when I am awake

Yet I still dream of you when I am asleep




So… when you are ready to give this a glance

Then I pray, you'll perhaps give in and give me a chance


Hoping that you shall one day

Hold my hands and whisper in my ear





"Will you be mine"




*~- AnthonY -~*



- StormWatch -


"o- For the Woman I Ever Love! -o"


^_^