music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.


Shin CyberWatch: Movie Trailer: Mummy 3

    Shin CyberWatch

    My leisures blog that's about my lifestyles which evolves around entertainments. i.e. Foods, Shopping, Sports, Movies, Songs and Holidays and most importantly... PARTIES!!! Live is short! So, enjoy while we can and while we are young! Yappers!! (Oct 05)

    Thursday, June 05, 2008

    Movie Trailer: Mummy 3

    The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (2008)

    Yippe! Brendan Fraser's back as the Mummy hunter as usual!! Expect lots of actions and laughters, man! Too bad Rachel Weizh isn't playing Evelyn in this movie! Signz.. I kinda like her cos I think she's hot!! Lol.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


A Chance



To say I love you


To want to share

Forever and Eternity


Make you think That I must care



But love to you Is just fun and games


But to me, love Is just not the same

I know you do not care


I know I don’t care



For I believe, love is much more


For one another, Being here and there

We once talked about almost everything

We now talked about almost nothing




With this wall of silence between us

A part of me would now die each day


Yet I still think of you when I am awake

Yet I still dream of you when I am asleep




So… when you are ready to give this a glance

Then I pray, you'll perhaps give in and give me a chance


Hoping that you shall one day

Hold my hands and whisper in my ear





"Will you be mine"




*~- AnthonY -~*



- StormWatch -


"o- For the Woman I Ever Love! -o"


^_^