music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.


Shin CyberWatch: Phuket Trip (15 to 19 Jan 07): Day 1

    Shin CyberWatch

    My leisures blog that's about my lifestyles which evolves around entertainments. i.e. Foods, Shopping, Sports, Movies, Songs and Holidays and most importantly... PARTIES!!! Live is short! So, enjoy while we can and while we are young! Yappers!! (Oct 05)

    Friday, January 19, 2007

    Phuket Trip (15 to 19 Jan 07): Day 1

    PHUKET - PATONG TOWN

    Followed the company on a holiday trip to Phuket - Thailand. We departed the Budgeted Airport (SG) in the early morning and arrived at the BanThai Beach Resort (THAI) at 0720 hrs local time. As we were early and can't check in till 12 noon. Fortunately, the resort management was kind enough to let us have a room first to put our stuff! And the room was quite big and spacious with a view to kill.


    At noon, Sara showed and brought all of us to this nice little restaurant - Sabai Sabai, which is just 5 min away from the resort. Being only the first day there, I did not know what was good and as such only ordered what's cheapest! Keke... I ordered Thai fried Rice for myself even shared a bowl of Tom Yum Soup with Clemence. Afterall, these are some of Thai must have delicacies. Yummy! And I only had to pay 115 Baht for my meals.


    After a hearty meal, we went for a stroll around the neighbourhood. I never know there were so many Ang Mos there! By looking at their attires, I know some are purely there for the holiday, while others seem to be working there. Hmm... not an bad idea actually. I dun mind throwing everything behind and come here to work in a beach resort. I'm afterall a beach bummer anyway. Lol. We came across many shops that sell imitation goods. One can buy a 'branded' goods eg. An Polo Ralph Tee at as cheap as $200 baht! (ard S$8!!! ) Very low price!!! Other goods includes LV bags, Billabong's and Quicksilver cloth wears. Of course the prices were all marked up at least in double folds. One must really know how to slash price so as not to become a 'carrot head'. Haha...


    By evening time, Swee Seng and Clemence had decided to try out the Thai massage. They were told they could have good services for 2 hrs at only 500 baht (S$20). Very cheap loh! As for me, I wanted them to go try first and come back to tell me if the place's good. If good, I'll go on my last day! keke... On my way back to the resort, I bought some roadside foods for my dinner and ate them while walking around in t he streets. Yummy... the food not half bad actually. Think I'll come and patronise the stalls again tomorrow night! Anyway, I remembered seeing this lady in the afternoon during lunch, selling beef noodles on her small bike stall. The noodle looked good and the serving was generous. However, round and round the streets I had walked, I filed to find her stall. Oh well, guess I'll try my luck again tomorrow...


    After a long day of walking, I was getting bored and tired. Since I'll be alone until Swee Seng come back, I thought I'll take up the bath tub for myself!. Heez. In fact. I would always do this whenever I go overseas or stays in a hotel. Afterall, the water's free!!! When the water was ready, I was a bit purturbed as the water were not clear but yellowish... Eeeekkkk! But seen I'll be bathing with this water for the next couple of days, I thought just fcuk it then and got into the tub and soaked my tiring body for almost 30 mins until the water turn cold. Hmmm... nice!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


A Chance



To say I love you


To want to share

Forever and Eternity


Make you think That I must care



But love to you Is just fun and games


But to me, love Is just not the same

I know you do not care


I know I don’t care



For I believe, love is much more


For one another, Being here and there

We once talked about almost everything

We now talked about almost nothing




With this wall of silence between us

A part of me would now die each day


Yet I still think of you when I am awake

Yet I still dream of you when I am asleep




So… when you are ready to give this a glance

Then I pray, you'll perhaps give in and give me a chance


Hoping that you shall one day

Hold my hands and whisper in my ear





"Will you be mine"




*~- AnthonY -~*



- StormWatch -


"o- For the Woman I Ever Love! -o"


^_^