Phuket Trip (15 to 19 Jan 07): Day 2 (BACKDATED!)
0600 hrs (Thai) - Woke up early this morning to go jogging. keke... For some reasons, I always like to go running when I'm overseas. Hee. Must be siaoz! (crazy) Taking my camera along, there weren't much interesting thing to take with, I realised. Infact all the shops weren't opened yet and there were must people on the streets except for occasionally passing by bikes and foriegn joggers like myself. Boring.... but the air is nice and cooling!
1100 hrs (Thai) - Went breakfast with Swee Seng. Breakfast wasn't that fanciful but still ok loh. the bacons especially were too tough and not crispy enough. Fortunately, I like their porridge very much! I make sure i had one bowl every morning! Haha... yummy! Kelvin and Edna came and joined us at our table, followed by Clemence and You Keat.
The Thai fruits are quite different from our locals ones. Especially the pineapples and papaya. The pineapple are very sweet and sour at the same time. I like it very much! And I love papaya too. Good for our bodies and help me pass motions every morning as well. keke... thou the last part is not worth mentioning. paiseh paiseh...
1130 hrs (Thai) - After breakfast, the gang went for a swim at the resort pool and to get some tan. Rene came and joined us for a while followed by Gary and Rozanna. Of course there were times when we can't help but oogle at some of the ang mo babes who came and dipped in the pool or sun tanning at the benches. heehee... boys will be boys...
1300 hrs (Thai) - We had lunch at this nice small Japanese Restaurant called Zen! A 10 min walk from our resort. I ordered an Udon for myself (see pic. Nice and delicious, ya?) Ohhh...! (Hand covering my mouth like seen in Japan Hours) Oiishi ne!!! haha... The Udon is served with generous amount of chicken meats, 2 tempura prawns and even 2 or 3 slides of fish!! Very delicious, and the price is very cheap!!! Costed only 170 Baht!. But eventually, I din have to pay for my meal cos all the bills was footed by Rene!! His treats, he said!! Yeah!!! Free lunch!!! Woohoo.....!
1700 hrs (Thai) - Just woke up from a good afternoon and lazy sleep! Feel so shio!!! keke... Thought of going to the beach to get some tan. I remembered Roz and Gary were planning to go there. however, as soon as i stepped out of the resprt, the sky was turning grey and heavy winds were gushing. Decided to turn around and walk around the streets. Came across a stall selling steamed or BBQ corn. Bought one at 30 baht!.. hmm.. not bad. It quite yummy too with butter and some salts added. Sad to say, I have been eating alot of the local's funk foods! I hope I wun go back with some extra pounds. hoho...
2100 hrs (Thai) - After dinner, I had a can of Tiger with Gary and Roz by the pool, we sat at the bar counter which was already closed for the day and had our feets dipped in the cool water. Nice! Being just a social and non-beer drinker, I could barely managed to finish up my can of Tiger. Not long after, we decided to head to uncle Jeff's room for another round of celebration which Rene had called us up and invited us over. I regretted it the moment I stepped into the room as there was a glass of whisky waiting for me from uncle Jeff, the content were quite strong too as I saw the 3 bottles of Whisky on the table. I drank up the 1st glass and the 2nd was waiting for me again... OMG!!! Somebody save me!!!
After god knows how many gulps of alcohol I had drank down, I started to loosen up and turned red. (Yup, I'm getting high! hips...!) Infact, most of us were with exception of a few who are still standing and able, some were clearly turning into lobsters and were thinking of escapes like myself. haha. But we all enjoyed ourselves on the snacks and drinks. Uncle Jeff sure knows how to throw a party loh. Most of us who only know him for 01 day got to know him much better after that night. Haha. Thanks! Uncle Jeff!!
2300 hrs (Thai) - After 4 or 5 cups of strong whisky/verban coke, I was a goner! (<--- see pic! Heez.) Damn red loh! Infact, I was very high. By then, we all wanted to go for our next activity which is to see the night life here, and to visit some of the 'sleazy' Pubs! Dun look at me like tat! It's not my idea loh! It's Clemence and Swee Seng's ideas. I'm drunk remember? Heehee... But I dun mind following anyway! Fortunately, I'm glad to say that I did the right thing to join the guys else, I would missed many interesting things.
So, Clemence, Gary, Swee Seng, Rene and myself continued on our next itinerary of the day! Along the way, we came across some 'Ah Kwas' dancing in a pub. They look kinda 'chio' when they dun talk. Anyway, we visited this Pub named 'Erotica'. In the middle of the what used to be a dance floor, is a small stage for the girls to perform on. These girls were mostly scandally dressed but not exposing any of their vital parts. (too bad phototaking are not allowed). The girls in groups of 3 or more would performance on the stages everytime a songs is played the there is actually some themes. The gals would dressed up according to the theme and do their erotics performance on the stages. Not bad actually. I meant the performance. and of course the performers on their performance. Heehee... Eventually, we stayed at the Pub till 3 am!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home