13 Jul 07 Chilling Out at U-Pub!
After dinner last night, I went to meet up with Mark and Irene at U-Pub. Heez. This time, I had went prepared!!! Muahahaha!
Knowing that I would always forget the melodies of the songs (especially the initial starting), I had practiced at home on some of my favorite songs before going out for my appointment. I was quite please with the results except for the first song which I felt that I had sung badly as I was too nervous. Heez. Afterall, there were some special guests that night and I wanted to impress them. Literally anyway. There’s no way I could sing better than Mark. (if you hear him sing before… you’ll know what I mean. keke.)
Anyway, to boost up my courage and my ‘hidden’ potential, I needed more brews!!! So, I gulped down on my beer faster than I usually do and waited for the effects to happen. It eventually gave me the effects I was looking for! I was less nervous then (probably cos I was drunk and high then! Hic… burr…) and I sang my lungs away! Unfortunately, I did forget a lines or two in-between and I also missed a few keys but overall, It was much better than the last time I went to U-pub! So… It’s an improvement for me! Yeah!!!
Knowing that I would always forget the melodies of the songs (especially the initial starting), I had practiced at home on some of my favorite songs before going out for my appointment. I was quite please with the results except for the first song which I felt that I had sung badly as I was too nervous. Heez. Afterall, there were some special guests that night and I wanted to impress them. Literally anyway. There’s no way I could sing better than Mark. (if you hear him sing before… you’ll know what I mean. keke.)
Anyway, to boost up my courage and my ‘hidden’ potential, I needed more brews!!! So, I gulped down on my beer faster than I usually do and waited for the effects to happen. It eventually gave me the effects I was looking for! I was less nervous then (probably cos I was drunk and high then! Hic… burr…) and I sang my lungs away! Unfortunately, I did forget a lines or two in-between and I also missed a few keys but overall, It was much better than the last time I went to U-pub! So… It’s an improvement for me! Yeah!!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home