music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.


Shin CyberWatch: 23 Feb 07 (PM) Massaging (Backdated)

    Shin CyberWatch

    My leisures blog that's about my lifestyles which evolves around entertainments. i.e. Foods, Shopping, Sports, Movies, Songs and Holidays and most importantly... PARTIES!!! Live is short! So, enjoy while we can and while we are young! Yappers!! (Oct 05)

    Wednesday, July 18, 2007

    23 Feb 07 (PM) Massaging (Backdated)

    Went visit a massage/ beauty parlor in Tampines earlier in the afternoon. I had been wanting to give the shop a try for quite some time now and thought I’ll do it today since I’m free…. And a bit horny. Keke…

    Fortunately, the shop was opened for business as I was afraid that it might be closed for the CNY. I was greeted by 2 China women, both in their late 30s and quite a looker. One was a freshy ‘Lau Chio’… keke… my type of woman!!

    I asked for full body massage and was quoted $30 for 1 hr session and $56 for 1 ½ hr session. I chose the latter as the lady, the freshy one, whose name is Xiao Mien, told me that it would be more thorough. So I went in to this room at the back. There were 2 massage beds in the room and Xiao Mien directed me to the one in the back and pulled the curtain over for me to change. The masseur who attend to me is the ‘Lau Chio’ named Xiao Mien from the mainland. She had soft smooth skins, big eyes, demure look and a bit ‘bak bak’ (freshy), my type of woman definitely!!!

    Overall, her massage was good (at least I think so…), her strength were strong surprisingly for a woman. Throughout the massage, moans could be heard escaping from my mouth! Hahaha… Dun think anything dirty, ya? I’m not moaning in lusts, mind you. I was moaning in PAIN!!! Wahahaha. Because she was elbowing my back with the strength of superman!! It was hard and painful!!! Sob sob…

    She even teased me on how I would feel pain (since I’m quite a big fellow) while her other clients never complained about it. Ok loh, since she said so, I tried to control my reaction and tried not to moan out too loud! But once in a while, I would still muffle out a moan or 2 when it get too painful for me. Pain mah!! I can’t take pain well, you know..? Sob sob…

    Finally, sensing that she was about to finish her job, I popped the question and asked her if she provides ‘Special’ services? To her surprise and my embarrassment, she said they run a proper business and do not do ‘Specials’. Oops! My bad! I was so embarrassed!! I apologized immediately to her and she was sweet to forgive me cos she said I din know since it was my 1st visit.

    Anyway, I had planned to come visit again to do waxing for my back to remove my back hairs. The shop quoted me $30 and I thought it was good cost. But because I wanted to blog the event down and since I did not have my camera with me that day, I told them that I would come again for the waxing.






    Vain Pot!!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


A Chance



To say I love you


To want to share

Forever and Eternity


Make you think That I must care



But love to you Is just fun and games


But to me, love Is just not the same

I know you do not care


I know I don’t care



For I believe, love is much more


For one another, Being here and there

We once talked about almost everything

We now talked about almost nothing




With this wall of silence between us

A part of me would now die each day


Yet I still think of you when I am awake

Yet I still dream of you when I am asleep




So… when you are ready to give this a glance

Then I pray, you'll perhaps give in and give me a chance


Hoping that you shall one day

Hold my hands and whisper in my ear





"Will you be mine"




*~- AnthonY -~*



- StormWatch -


"o- For the Woman I Ever Love! -o"


^_^