28 Feb 07 Body Waxing
Anyway, the whole ordeal only lasted about 10 min. And it wasn’t as painful as I thought it would. I could feel the beautician apply some sticky stuffs ( perhaps honey??) on my back and place a piece of paper over it and then… zissss….
With a smooth and quick motion, she tears the paper off my back with my hairs sticking on the paper. Interesting… so that’s how a woman removes her body hairs… Since it was still raining and the waxing was finished earlier than I expected, I asked for massage as well since I’m already half naked anyway! Haha…
By then, another male customer had just came in and asked for massage and took it beside me. Now mind you, thou the shop is small, it’s still large enough to place 2 massage beds in the room and with partitions to separate the beds totally to give privacy. So there we were, having our massage at the same time, but somehow, I sensed that the treatments we received were different!!
Why? Because, while I’m trying to control myself from moaning in pain, the guy next door was actually snoring away!! What the?!? How he do it? I wonder… anyway, It got worst for me when Xiao Mien start doing my lower body at my legs. Cos at one time or another, she would intentionally or unintentionally place her hand on the bed just between my leg I even felt as though her hand brushed against me lightly… maybe I was hallucinating? Hmm… I did got aroused by the lewd thought forming in my head then. But as you all know now her massages could be quite painful as well, I was experiencing both pain and arousal at the same time!!! It was really frustrating if you know what I mean… I wondered hoe my facials look likes then If I looked into the mirror. It must have been hilarious! Signz… I had to concentrate on the pain instead for I wouldn’t want to risk having a big ‘O’ in the shop, do I?
Haha… eventually, I managed to took care of it in the bath room once I reached home. Hee hee…




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home