4 May 07 My Day Off - Visit to Labrador Park
To think I din sleep even for a bit since coming home from work this morning. After spending my day glued to the television screen for almost the whole day doing my favourite ‘things’, I finally survived till night falls! Unfortunately, Mark had to call to inform that the movie outing is cancelled! Duh?!?! …hmm!?!
“So, then how?” I asked.
Turned out we went for dinner at Bedok 85th Market. And boy did we feasted! Wahaha. We ordered BBQ Chicken Wings, ‘Orr Lua’ (Oyster Omelet), Minced Pork Noodle (Soup) and lastly, 20 sticks of yummy delicious Satays and thirst quenching freshly squeezed sugarcane juices!!! Wahh!!! Saliva dripping delicious, rite? Well… not really actually… we were kinda disappointed as we felt that the standards had dropped. Mark complained that the minced pork noodles were not as good as before although I din feel much different. However, we all agreed that the ‘Orr Lua’ sucks!!! It’s was so oily and ‘Jerak’! Eventually, we couldn’t finish up the food! Namely the ‘Orr Lua’! Eweeek…
Anyway, after the dinner, we were in a dilemma as to where to go next. And again I asked.
“So, then how?”
Since we were all broke, we decided to go to Labrador Park to chill. We called and ‘jio’ Big Mark and he agreed to join us even thou by the time we pick him up was around 12 MN! We bought some beers and snacks and headed to our destination. And woo…!! I did not realized that such a wonderful place even existed! Ok, the place exist! Just that I never bothered to go visit it. My bad! I apologise! Keke.
Anyway, it was pretty dark and late when we reached the park. Nonetheless, there were still small crowd here and there. Some fishing, some chatting, and mostly chilling by the sea and enjoying the beautiful night and wind. Mark even spotted someone ‘testing’ their car suspension at the dim carpark! Man, why is it always Mark’s the one who see the good stuff?!?! I tried to see but can’t because of the reflection on the vehicle’s glass and my bad eyesights! Haha…too bad for me.
We eventually managed to find a nice sheltered spot and we bummed there for a few hours, drinking our beers, listening and exchanging MP3 songs on our HPs! Keke… The night went well and was entertaining and fun in a way. Well, I know I enjoyed myself. Heez. We left the place at 3 am and sent Big Mark Home first before we headed East. Boy.. I din know I was tired until I sat in Mark’s Car! I could hardly keep my eyes opened and I think Mark senses it and advised me to get some sleep. I must have fallen asleep cos when I woke up and opened my eyes the next moment, I was home. We bided farewell and went home to hibernate! Wahaha…!
“So, then how?” I asked.
Turned out we went for dinner at Bedok 85th Market. And boy did we feasted! Wahaha. We ordered BBQ Chicken Wings, ‘Orr Lua’ (Oyster Omelet), Minced Pork Noodle (Soup) and lastly, 20 sticks of yummy delicious Satays and thirst quenching freshly squeezed sugarcane juices!!! Wahh!!! Saliva dripping delicious, rite? Well… not really actually… we were kinda disappointed as we felt that the standards had dropped. Mark complained that the minced pork noodles were not as good as before although I din feel much different. However, we all agreed that the ‘Orr Lua’ sucks!!! It’s was so oily and ‘Jerak’! Eventually, we couldn’t finish up the food! Namely the ‘Orr Lua’! Eweeek…
Anyway, after the dinner, we were in a dilemma as to where to go next. And again I asked.
“So, then how?”
Since we were all broke, we decided to go to Labrador Park to chill. We called and ‘jio’ Big Mark and he agreed to join us even thou by the time we pick him up was around 12 MN! We bought some beers and snacks and headed to our destination. And woo…!! I did not realized that such a wonderful place even existed! Ok, the place exist! Just that I never bothered to go visit it. My bad! I apologise! Keke.
Anyway, it was pretty dark and late when we reached the park. Nonetheless, there were still small crowd here and there. Some fishing, some chatting, and mostly chilling by the sea and enjoying the beautiful night and wind. Mark even spotted someone ‘testing’ their car suspension at the dim carpark! Man, why is it always Mark’s the one who see the good stuff?!?! I tried to see but can’t because of the reflection on the vehicle’s glass and my bad eyesights! Haha…too bad for me.
We eventually managed to find a nice sheltered spot and we bummed there for a few hours, drinking our beers, listening and exchanging MP3 songs on our HPs! Keke… The night went well and was entertaining and fun in a way. Well, I know I enjoyed myself. Heez. We left the place at 3 am and sent Big Mark Home first before we headed East. Boy.. I din know I was tired until I sat in Mark’s Car! I could hardly keep my eyes opened and I think Mark senses it and advised me to get some sleep. I must have fallen asleep cos when I woke up and opened my eyes the next moment, I was home. We bided farewell and went home to hibernate! Wahaha…!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home