music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.


Shin CyberWatch: 16 Mar 07 The CLEO's Finals

    Shin CyberWatch

    My leisures blog that's about my lifestyles which evolves around entertainments. i.e. Foods, Shopping, Sports, Movies, Songs and Holidays and most importantly... PARTIES!!! Live is short! So, enjoy while we can and while we are young! Yappers!! (Oct 05)

    Wednesday, July 18, 2007

    16 Mar 07 The CLEO's Finals

    St. James Power Station

    CLEO's Event that Night!

    Crowded! Very very crowded!!

    Stephie n Cousins n Frds!


    Last night was supposingly the CLEO’s 50th Bachelors Finals held at St. James Power House. I had agreed to call up and meet the rest at St. James Power House at 7.30 pm. I was quite excited about it as this was my first visit to St. James and I had heard lots of good things about the place and had wanted very much to visit it. When I reached, JD and his friend, Jennifer were already there and queuing. And boy was the queue long! Stretching all the way out to almost the other side of the building! Something that we din expected…

    Steph and her cousins (Dorothy, Naz, Douglas and another guy whom I do not know of except that he participated in SG’s Idols.) came shortly and joined us at the queue. Rae and her friends had arrived but were going for their dinner first before joining us. That leave us only Marcus who was late. Towards around 8.30 pm to 9 pm, the crowds started to move and eventually, we ended up entering the power house which was very packed then. We could hardly find a place to stand except for this corner near the VIP area. Steph received a call from Marcus minutes later and SENT me out to receive him. (I know Marcus after meeting him a few times already and obliged to the ‘Spoilt Princess’ (Haha! Heard that from Dorothy) demands since I’m the odd one out in the group anyway. Heez.

    Unfortunately, once out, we had to re-queue cos Marcus was new to the queue while I already had a stamp on me. Anyway, I offered to stay with him and accompany him since I thought I might be coming out again later to meet up with Rae. But who would expected it that it would be full house and the bouncers actually told us that they had stopped receiving guests and encouraged us to patronize other Pubs.

    Signz… Disappointed, we decided to look for Rae and her friends since Marcus was hungry. Went to Long John Silver and took a table beside Rae’s. We intro ourselves and to her friends Yvonne and forgot the other girl’s name… oh shits! Anyway, Marcus was kind enough to buy me dinner! Keke… I ordered a seafood meal while he ordered plain fish n chips. Again, I was quite disappointed with the food due to the small portions and over deep fried foods which was totally out from what was displayed in the posters!!! Cheats! Cheats! Cheats! Somebody should let LJS know that many people are unhappy about it even thou there are still others who patronize the fast food outlets. I wonder why…???

    After we had finished our food… faster than we were waiting for the order, we decided that we shall try our lucks to enter the power house, else we will chill out at the Dragonfly Pub next door. But never did we expect Rae to play us out loh!! That cheat!!!! Liar!!! Con gal!!! Wahahaha!!! Just when we were walking our way to the pub and crossing the overhead bridge, Rae suddenly mentioned she had something on and just rushed off with us dumbfounded!!! Duh?!? WTF?!?! Even her friends were shocked but they said they were used to it liao. Hmmm… guess, I better write it down somewhere that never trust Rae to go out with her cos she run an Airport!!! Always flying planes!!!! Wahahaha!!!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


A Chance



To say I love you


To want to share

Forever and Eternity


Make you think That I must care



But love to you Is just fun and games


But to me, love Is just not the same

I know you do not care


I know I don’t care



For I believe, love is much more


For one another, Being here and there

We once talked about almost everything

We now talked about almost nothing




With this wall of silence between us

A part of me would now die each day


Yet I still think of you when I am awake

Yet I still dream of you when I am asleep




So… when you are ready to give this a glance

Then I pray, you'll perhaps give in and give me a chance


Hoping that you shall one day

Hold my hands and whisper in my ear





"Will you be mine"




*~- AnthonY -~*



- StormWatch -


"o- For the Woman I Ever Love! -o"


^_^