A Day At VivoCity (CLEO Challenge)
Went to Vivocity in the afternoon to meet Steph, to give support to Darryl (Steph's cousin) who participated in the CLEO's 50th Bachelor contest. Reached the destination before 2 pm and the place were crowded as usual. I was surprised when I saw Hossan Leong as one of the host hosting the event together with another lady whom I dun know well.
I went to the backstage to say 'Hi' to Darryl and at the same time, to take a peek at the contestants. Wow... all the handsome hunks back there... bet all the girlsa would be drooling over them later... Anyway, Darryl look charming together with a handful of others contestants whom I think highly of and think they had what it takes to be a winner!
Even before Steph arrives, I had commenced my duty as Darryl's 'personal' photographer and taking shots of the events and the contestants. However, because I'm using my old camera with a cracked screen, I wun get to know the quality of my shots and as such, decided to take multiple shots to be safe and will go back to edit and filter them in my computer once I get back home. Keke...
Throughout the events, credits must be given to the 2 energetic and funny hosts(especially Hossan). They were so funny together and had no problem at all in moving the crowds with their witty dialogues and great performances. Beside, being at Vivocity to support Darryl was only my secondary assignment. My other assignment was actually to hunt down turtles! No... and Nope!! I'm not talking about turtle soup! I'm referring to 4 mutated turtles who know Ninjatsu! Yup! The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!! Cawabunga!!! They're here in town to promote their latest movie, TMNT 3 which will be released in 23 Mar 07!! A must see for me!!!
Initially, I expected the turtles to be somewhat more awesome and 'Garang' looking... sad to say they turned out kiddish looking... I supposed it meant more for the younger generations. Nonetheless, I'm still pretty much excited about meeting my heroes and even managed to take a group picture with them!! Woopee!! I only hoped that the shot would turn out fine as the person taking the shot may not know how to operate my camera.
Satisfied after taking the shot with my turtles heroes, I resumed back to my secondary assignment and went back to the main stage to take more shots of the CLEO's events. As I had to go work later in the night, I was determined to finish my 'shooting' and to leave the place asap. I guessed I had so much fun that I forgotten the time and ended up staying out longer than I intended. Signz... In any case, I really did had a good time that evening. Taking lots of pictures of handsome hunks and enjoyed myself to the performances put up by the hosts and the contestants. It was so good that I even bought an issues of Mar 07 CLEO's magazine so that I could be entitled taking a group pictures with the hunks, as well as to 2 free invites to St. James Power Station this Friday, 16 Mar 07 for the finals!! So, anyone keen? I got 2 slots available, you know...? Keke...
Anyway, after the event ended at 4 pm, me and Steph were both hungry and since Steph love desserts from Bakerzine Shop, went there and order for ourselves 2 dishes to share. Unfortunately, I restricted myself to my diet and kept away from the sweet and yummy desserts... Steph had her usual chocolate and I took a bite or 2 at it... (Cos Steph said she can't finish it and so I thought I 'helped' out a bit. keke.) It was so yummy... so nice... so... Mmmm... mouth watering good but I was still persistent in keeping to my diet than to indulge myself to the sinful chocolate dessert! Muahahaha!!!
After sitting in the shop for almost 1 1/2 hrs, I footed the bill (Costing $51!! Wahh... quite ex, but worth it!!) since Steph used to treats me at times too and I felt oblidged to returned the favor. Next, we went to pet safari to look at the lovable pets while I went and bought some food stuff for Steph's 2 dogs!! I love dogs mah... and I loves Steph's dogs very much! Since I can't keep my own pets for now, I shifted my loves for them to Steph's dogs!! Anybody who see her dogs would definitely loves them unless they are afraid of dogs. Haha. Dogs are so lovable and loyal! For sure I will keep them as pets once I got my own apartment!! Yup!! Perhaps a husky and a golden retriever! Heehee... Even thought of a name for them le... 'Moonlight' and 'Shadow'!!!
By the time we finished doing our shopping, it was getting late for me and I had to rush back to get my working attires to go to work! Fortunately, I wasn't late for my work and I did got stressed out when a few of my guards did not turned up on time and there were lots of visitors coming in then! Wahh... scary siaoz...!
That all for now, folks! See you next time!!!
(Wahh... din realised I had spent a total of $100 on that day.... sob sob... money fly away...) ; p
Group Photo #2 with me in it!!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home