16 Jun 07. @VivoCity
This afternoon, I had wanted to go Sentosa with the rest for beach volleyball, followed by Zouk’s Raid Party to check out the new PC game promo! That was my plan. However, due to poor weather condition, the Sentosa trip was cancelled and I wasn’t half hearted to go Zouk all by myself.
Instead, I stayed at home doing nothing but uploading Mp3s to my PSP and surfing for PSP’s downloads!! Of course, there’s also other stuffs which I did and had withheld back intentionally! Muahaha!!!
Anyway, Mark picked me up at noon and we set off to Vivocity. Irene’s going for her friend’s Birthday Bash Party at Sentosa if you must know.
First stop, we had lunch at MARCHE!! To my disappointment, the place was reduced down to a much smaller space as compared to it’s sister outlets (which had closed down…). To my dismay again, I thought the choices of varieties had also reduced. There was like only a handful of stores which I can choose from. And there weren’t much varieties from each stall too. Perhaps I was being paranoid cos Mark assured me that it was the same all the while. So, ok loh… For sure I knew I wasn’t going to enjoy my food as I find the place too crampy and the food a bit too costly for it’s worth! That my personal opinion, ya? Humph!!!

Anyway, I went round and round the crowded place until I like…finally decided to get what I want. Mushrooms!!! Keke… I even topped it up with 2 other side dishes to make it a proper meal on a large plate at $9++. The cabbages was only so-so but I was glad that I had the roasted baby potatoes(at least I think they are roasted)! They were so nice!!! Mark and Irene ordered the potatoes thingy with a ‘curly’ sausage and we shared a ham crepe. I even ordered 200g of Calamaries to share! But they were quite ‘gelak’ after awhile. Too oily! Eeekk... Signz… Should have ordered the fish fillets!!! I happened to find a small piece in my serving and thought it was a much better choice than squid!
Irene left early as she was late. Leaving just the two of us poor boys on our own. But at least one of us got lucky!! Keke… no point for guessing who… hope I wun get him into trouble by penning it down. Haha! In anycase, NOT his fault cos I was the one giving away his contact when the waitress asked for it! Damn!!! I should have given mine instead! Wahahaha!
Instead, I stayed at home doing nothing but uploading Mp3s to my PSP and surfing for PSP’s downloads!! Of course, there’s also other stuffs which I did and had withheld back intentionally! Muahaha!!!
Anyway, Mark picked me up at noon and we set off to Vivocity. Irene’s going for her friend’s Birthday Bash Party at Sentosa if you must know.
Irene left early as she was late. Leaving just the two of us poor boys on our own. But at least one of us got lucky!! Keke… no point for guessing who… hope I wun get him into trouble by penning it down. Haha! In anycase, NOT his fault cos I was the one giving away his contact when the waitress asked for it! Damn!!! I should have given mine instead! Wahahaha!
For the rest of the evening, we did nothing but walking around the place. Guess we covered the whole place. It was crowded. Very crowded! Hahaha… Steph and Big Mark were supposed to come and join us but because I had to work in the night, the plan was cancelled. Too bad. We could really used the time to get together and chit-chats as well as to clarify some issues. Ohh.. by the way, do check out the man size Silver Surfer placed infront of the movie theatre! It was so cool that lots of people were taking pics of the chromed alien that’s making his first appearance in the Fantastic Four’s 2nd movie. Do check the movie out as well! I know I will!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home