My leisures blog that's about my lifestyles which evolves around entertainments. i.e. Foods, Shopping, Sports, Movies, Songs and Holidays and most importantly... PARTIES!!! Live is short! So, enjoy while we can and while we are young! Yappers!! (Oct 05)
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Movie Trailer: 'Alvin and the Chipmunks!'
Watch this movie last night at TM with M.I.M! No. it's doesn't stand for Men In Maroon. It's Mark(S), Irene and Mark(B)!! Keke.... Anyway, it's a must watch movie for this Christmas season!! Must bring your parents, friends or children to go watch the show! The chipmunks are so cute and adorable! I know I would be watching it again... and with my son!!!
My leisures blog that's about my lifestyles which evolves around entertainments. i.e. Foods, Shopping, Sports, Movies, Songs and Holidays and most importantly... PARTIES!!! Live is short! So, enjoy while we can and while we are young! Yappers!! (Oct 05)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home